Blush pink is such a pretty color for Spring and Summer and it looks great on everyone. Blush has different tones so experiment with it and find the one that’s right for you. You can think of blush as a neutral as it compliments many other colors so well. Continue reading “Blush Pink Dresses for Spring and Summer 2018”
Hello Em & Gracie friends! Today I’m going to talk about floral spring and summer dresses that I recently found and love! I think floral is a beautiful choice for everyone especially in the spring and summer months. It’s always a good idea to have a couple floral dresses on hand in the spring and summer to wear on vacation, to parties or just for when you’re feeling fancy! Continue reading “Floral Dresses for Spring and Summer”
People often ask me what my workout routine is. The answer is that I primarily do barre! I also like to rotate my workouts and incorporate HIIT workouts, cycling and running.
My skincare routine has always been pretty basic. Cleanse, moisturize, apply sunscreen, cleanse again at night, apply a nighttime moisturizer before I get too tired and fall asleep.
In Buffalo, NY, our schools have a Winter Break and a Spring Break. With Winter Break just a few weeks away, I thought I’d put together a guide of recommended things you may need to purchase and pack for a warm weather getaway vacation. I like to pack the basics and add a few items in case I feel like getting fancy. The things I pack are generally of the same color scheme so I can mix and match easily and not overpack.
Below are things you’re going to need and some great options for each. Continue reading “What to Pack for a Warm Weather Getaway”
It’s that time of year when we start thinking about what to buy that special guy in our life. A special gift requires some reflection and thought. Simple or not, it’s a great way to show your guy how much you care. When choosing a gift, keep in mind that the effort is truly what counts. It shows that you’re listening to what he likes or needs and that you’re remembering it. Continue reading “Valentine’s Gift Guide for Him”
My youngest child, Gracie, had a half day at school today and we spent the afternoon enjoying some quality mother-daughter time baking, playing in the snow and shopping #greenmonday sales!
Hi everyone! Today I’m teaming up with some amazing bloggers and #girlbosses to bring you an awesome holiday giveaway! One lucky follower will be able to win a $1000 Target gift card and have some holiday cash to spend! If you’d like to enter, just use the Rafflecopter link below. You get 10 bonus entries for completing all tasks!
What will you buy with your gift card if you win? Comment below!
Thanks for visiting Em & Gracie! Good luck!!!
It’s Cyber Monday and what a fun day it is to be an online shopper and blogger! So many great deals, free shipping and no battling the parking lots or crowds at stores to get your holiday shopping done. So…grab some coffee and let’s shop ’til we fall off our chairs! Be sure to follow me on Facebook too for more great deals!
Here are 5 great items on sale worth checking out this Cyber Monday. Be sure to refer to my previous 2 posts, “7 Winter Looks You Need Right Now” and “The Best of Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales” for more awesome deals.
Happy Thanksgiving to my Em & Gracie followers! I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for making the first few months of blogging amazing! I’m so grateful to have you in my life. I hope you take a few moments today to soak up all that you are grateful for. If you are able to shop online, I’d say you’re pretty blessed!
I’m going to share with you as many store sales that are currently happening in this blog that I can! Get excited for the best deals ever! Woohooooo! This blog will be continuously updated each day through Cyber Monday with the latest sales as many stores change them from day to day. Please click on my links to shop!
Here we go in alphabetical order:
- Abercrombie + Fitch: 50 % off everything and free shipping!
- Amazon – Sales every day and updated hourly!
- American Eagle – 40% off everything and free shipping!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything with code THANKFUL
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale styles
- Athleta – Sales galore!
- BaubleBar– 30% off gift sets and their holiday collection with code YAY30
- Bed Bath and Beyond – Deals all week! Check it out!
- Express – 50% off EVERYTHING + free shipping!
- GAP – 50% off EVERYTHING with code BLKFRIDAY
- JCREW – 40% off EVERYTHING + free shipping with code THANKU
- JCREW FACTORY – 50-60% off EVERYTHING!
- JCPenney – So much on sale and free shipping over $49!
- KOHL’S – Tons of sales!!! 15% off with code SAVEBIG15 and earn Kohl’s cash too
- LOFT – 50% off everything for Cyber Monday w/free shipping. Use code CLICK.
- Lord & Taylor – Extra 50% off sale styles, $20 off $175 with code BONUS
- Lucky Brand – 50-60% off everything with free shipping on orders over $50
- Macy’s – Tons of awesome deals. Extra 20% off with code HURRY and $10 off $25 with code SCORE25
- Neiman Marcus – $50 off regular $200 purchase with code THANKFUL. Includes beauty and fragrances.
- Nordstrom – Tons of early Black Friday Sales. Free shipping and Free returns! Extra 20% off select sale items too!!!
- Nordstrom Rack – Many sales!!!
- Old Navy – 50% off everything and free shipping on orders over $50!!!
- Pottery Barn – 20% off everything with free shipping…use code THANKS. 30% off Christmas Decor.
- Revolve – Up to 50% off!
- Sam Edelman – 30% off everyhting with code SAMSGIVING and free shipping!
- Sephora – Up to 50% off!
- Shopbop – Up to 30% off with code MORE17. Free shipping and returns.
- Target – BOGO Toys! So many deals! Women’s sweaters starting at $10!
- Ulta – Many sales on beauty products!
- White House Black Market – 40% off entire purchase with code 65045 and free shipping!
- World Market – 40% off furniture with code FURSALE and 25% off EVERYTHING with code HOLIDAY25
- Zappos – Tons of sales!!!
Happy Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shopping!!! Enjoy your holiday!
Please let me know in the comments if you find any great deals to share!