It’s Valentine’s Day and I don’t know about you but my cravings for chocolate are in high gear. I’m really not in the mood for anything that’s going to give me a headache and make me feel horrible from a sugar rush so this recipe is just perfect!
Friends, if you want to impress your significant other and/children, you have to try this recipe. It only has 7 simple ingredients, it’s full of good fats and superfood powers! You can literally make this in 5 minutes!
Skip the baked goods in the grocery store that are full of trans fats, processed sugar and chemicals and try this recipe! It’s so decadent and rich. You will love it!
- 1 ripe avocado (chilled in the fridge prior to using – riper is better)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, plain non-dairy milk (chilled)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of fine grain sea salt
- Garnish: Dark chocolate shavings or cocao nibs
- Place all ingredients in a mini food processor and process until creamy and smooth.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days!
In Health, Gratitude and Clean Living,
Thank you for following Em & Gracie.
“Love is not something you feel, it’s something you do.” ❤